Antoine Doucet - Research
- Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Information Extraction.
- Temporal analysis (e.g., Timestamping and Novelty Detection).
- Language- and domain-independent Text processing.
- Book Search, Digitized books and the use of their logical structure.
- Multi-Word Expressions, Phrases, Collocations... And their use in Information Retrieval.
- Text Data Mining.
- XML Semi-Structured Documents and their retrieval.
- Document Clustering.
- Main organizer of the Book Structure Extraction competition, conjoint to the ICDAR conference and the INEX initiative.
- Co-organizer of the INEX Book Search track since 2007, part of CLEF since 2012.
- Grantee of the French scientific exellence award (Prime d'Excellence Scientifique).
- Former responsibilities at the University of Normandy in Caen, GREYC laboratory:
- Head of the research theme on "Cross-lingual information retrieval, translation, text algorithms and differential methods" within the GREYC's HULTECH research team.
- Member of the council of the GREYC laboratory from February 2012.