Many thanks for their help to :
- Wheatstone Laboratory,
- King's College London,
- Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK
- Research Associate.
- Working for the European Project EUCLID/Calma-RTP6.4 .
- Investigating the use of TABU search and other heuristic methods, for the
Radio Links Frequency Assignment problem (combinatorial optimisation~constraint satisfaction problem).
- Involves extensive computer programming in C, for implementing TABU search and testing out on realistic problems.
I've collaborated with Harry Dimitropoulos.
- Prof. J G Taylor & Dr. J F Boyce
- Dr. Jimmy Boyce,
- Prof. J G Taylor,
- Chris Hinton,
- Harry Dimitropoulos,
- Mark Brinicombe.